- (1) 6 pound pork butt (bone-in)
- 6 oz Lillie’s Q Gold
- 3 oz Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt
- 1 cup Lillie’s Q Carolina
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1. Clean all fat from outside of the pork butt.
2. #MOPYOURMEAT. Using a pastry brush, brush the pork butt with Lillie’s Q Gold.
3. Sprinkle the pork with Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt to cover all sides.
4. Mix apple cider vinegar and Lillie’s Q Carolina together and add to slow cooker.
5. Place seasoned pork butt in slow cooker along with vinegar mixture from above.
6. Cook on high for 6 to 7 hours, until pork is tender (~197 degrees when checked with an internal thermometer).
7. While keeping the pork in the slow cooker, remove the bone and use it as a tool to shred the meat. Preserve the juices in the slow cooker to keep the pork moist.
8. Enjoy on it’s own or with brioche buns alongside your favorite Lillie’s Q sauce.