- 2 ¼ - 2 ½ pound rack pork loin back ribs
- ¼ cup Lillie's Q Gold
- 1 cup Lillie's Q Carolina Dirt
- ½ cup Lillie's Q Smoky or your favorite Lillie's Q sauce
SHOP FOR RECIPE PRODUCT BUNDLE
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With a pastry brush, spread Lillie's Q Gold all over both sides of the ribs. Generously sprinkle Lille's Q Carolina Dirt all over both sides of the ribs.
2. Place ribs in the middle of a double thickness of heavy foil cut 6 inches longer than the ribs. Wrap ribs in the foil. Bake for 1½ to 2 hours or until tender (the two middle bones of the rack should start to pull apart easily).
3. Remove ribs to a tray (discard liquid in foil packet). Spread Lillie's Q Smoky or your favorite Lillie's Q sauce all over both sides of the ribs. Grill on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat for 15 minutes, brushing with additional sauce every 5 minutes, turning once. Adjust heat as necessary to prevent burning.