- All purpose flour, 48 grams
- Unsalted butter, 48 grams
- Whole milk, 900 grams
- Sharp cheddar, grated, 454 grams
- Paprika, 10 grams
- Pimentos, diced + drained, 284 grams
- Lillie's Q-Rub, 20 grams
- Corn chips
- Lillie's Q Smoked Pulled Pork, 1 pound
- Suggested toppings: red onion, avocado, jalapeno, sour cream, scallions, cilantro leaves, Lillie's Q Carolina or Smoky
DIRECTIONS - THE CHEESE SAUCE:
1. Melt butter over medium heat in a 4-quart sauce pan. Add flour and combine with butter using a wooden spoon or silicon spatula. Cook while stirring for five minutes.
2. Slowly add milk to flour/butter mixture over medium heat until combined. Once combined, add paprika.
3. When mixture reaches 180°F, slowly stir in cheese until melted.
4. Stir in pimentos & Lillie's Q-Rub.
HOW WE LAYER:
1. Chips 2. Pimento Cheese Sauce 3. BBQ Sauce (Lillie's Q Carolina or Smoky) 4. Lillie's Q Smoked Pulled Pork 5. Sour Cream 6. Diced Red Onion 7. Diced Avocado 8. Jalapeños 9. Cilantro Leaves 10. Scallions